Last Updated 12 January 2019
Salamander Tours takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. If you make a booking, request a quote, request an option or sign up to our e-mail newsletter this policy explains which data we collect, how we store it and use it and the conditions under which we may disclose it to others.
The main principles of this policy are as follows.
The information we collect
- Salamander Tours collects data and uses individual customer details only where there are legitimate business reasons to do so.
- Salamander Tours collects data only when we are legally entitled to.
- We are clear with our clients as to what information we will collect and how it will be processed.
- We only use your personal data for the purpose(s) in which it was collected.
When you contact us by email, telephone or via our website’s online pre-booking & contact forms to enquire about our tours, request further information and make a booking, we must collect personal details in order to complete your request.
By booking one of our tours we will require information relating to you. This may include:
- Full name(s)
- Full address(es)
- Age of members in your group
- Special requirements (such as a medical condition, disability or a dietary requirements)
- Emergency contact details
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy.
How we use and store your personal data
We may store personal details for the following reasons.
- To complete the tour booking process.
- To manage your tour booking.
- To communicate with you relating to your booking.
- To contact you with details of new tours and special offers you may be interested in.
- To disclose to service providers in order to secure your booking
- For the purposes of processing your Credit/Debit card payments securely via PayPal’s secure payment gateway.
Your rights under the data protection law are:
1. The right to access;
You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and an explanation of the categories of data being processed, purposes of such processing and categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed. You have the right to a subject access request (SAR) to obtain a copy of your personal data.
2. The right to rectification;
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data we hold about you rectified and, for the purposes of processing a booking, to have any incomplete details completed.
3. The right to erasure;
You have the right to have your personal details erased without delay unless we have to comply with a legal obligation out of our control. This applies where the data is no longer needed for their original purpose, where the processing is based on consent and the data subject withdraws that consent.
4. The right to object to processing;
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
5. The right to withdraw consent;
We will only process your personal information with your consent and you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us.
How we protect your data
We ensure that we have physical and technological security measures to protect your personal information. Where processes are outsourced we only do so when a service provider has proven the necessary security credentials.
Information you provide is stored offline on our tour bookings system.
We will not share your personal information with third party companies that have nothing to with your tour booking(s).
We use Google Analytics tracking codes to help optimise and understand traffic flow through our website, it also provides us with information such as how many visitors we receive and how often these users visit our site, geographical region and how long they spend on our website.
You can disable Google Analytics tracking by adding their Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on via Clicking Here
Links to external websites
Our website contains links to websites run by other organisations and we cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of external companies.
We will only contact you via e-mail for marketing purposes if you have given us consent to do so.
This website is owned and operated by Salamander Tours.
By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via our websites contact form by Clicking Here
Or call us on +48 7333 308 04
Our Office Address: Salamander Tours, Ogrodowa 2, Lanckorona, 34-143, Malopolska, Poland.
All Rights Reserved, All images taken by Salamander Tours, reproduction in any form without permission is prohibited © 2019.